CHAMP-FX2 Digital Signal Processor Card
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- CHAMP-FX2 Processor Card Product Sheet
- CHAMP-FX4 FPGA Processor Card Product Sheet
- COTS Boards Brochure
- Two Xilinx Virtex-5 Platform FPGAs (LX220T)
- 512 Mbytes of DDR2 SDRAM per FPGA in two banks
- 36 Mbytes QDR-II+ SRAM per FPGA in four banks
- 1 GHz 8641D dual-core 8641 processor with 512 Mbytes of DDR2 SDRAM in two banks
- XMC mezzanine site
- On-board Serial RapidIO switch
- Air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions
Integrating FPGAs into any system can be challenging: from ensuring your boards will meet performance needs in the most rugged conditions to creating a basic framework that will last despite...
6U VPX Xilinx Virtex-5 and NXP DSP Card
Utilizing a 6U VPX-REDI form factor, the CHAMP-FX2 FPGA-based computing platform harnesses the tremendous computing power of two Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGAs, combined with the high-performance floating-point capabilities of the NXP (formerly Freescale) MPC8641D dual-core Power Architecture processor and the performance and flexibility of a Serial RapidIO switching fabric to flexible computational performance. With multiple large DDR2 SDRAM and fast QDR-II+ SRAM blocks (>13 Gbytes/sec total FPGA memory bandwidth) and several on-board and off-board RocketIO serial ports, the two FPGA nodes provide a balanced mix of processing capabilities with memory, inter-FPGA, and off-board bandwidths.
Curtiss-Wright recommends the CHAMP-FX4 for any new project designs.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.