Parvus DuraNET 20-11 Rugged Ultra-miniature 8-Port GbE Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Parvus DuraNET 20-11 Switch Product Sheet
- Manual: DuraNET 20-11 User Manual
- Manual: CE Services Command Line Reference
Ultra-Small Form Factor Ethernet Switch:
- 8 ports of 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet in ultra-miniature SWaP-optimized chassis
- Small size: 10 in³ (143 cm³) volume
- Low weight: 0.50 lb (~0.23 kg)
- Power: 5W (typical)
- Carrier Ethernet Switch engine with embedded 32-bit management processor
- Robust Layer 2 Switching and network management software support
- Extremely low power design: Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE-802.3az) support with low-power PHYs and smart cable reach technology
- Carrier Ethernet services software deliver rich Layer 2 switch features, Layer 3 aware packet processing, service classification and traffic policing; IEEE-1588 Precision Timing Protocol (PTP) and hardware accurate time-stamping
- L2+ switch management: 10/100/1000 Mbps gigabit Ethernet connectivity, IPv4/IPv6 multicast, VLAN, QoS/ CoS traffic prioritization, multiple/rapid spanning tree, link aggregation, and IEEE-1588 PTP
- Layer 3 support for IPv4/IPv6 unicast static routing to attached radio and WAN ports
- SNMPv3, HTTP server, Web GUI, RS-232 console CLI, port monitoring, RMON, syslog, Network Access Server (NAS), 802.1X authentication, IGMP snooping, Access Control Lists (ACLs), zeroization and Built-in Test (BIT) diagnostics
Rugged MIL-STD Design:
- Validated through qual-testing
- Harsh MIL-STD-810G and DO-160 conditions (temp, shock, vibration, humidity, altitude, and dust/water ingress)
- MIL-STD-461F and DO-160 EMI/EMC (conducted and radiated emissions and susceptibility)
- MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-704 and DO-160 compliant power filtering, transient, ESD and EMI protection for aircraft and vehicle “dirty power” input
- -40 to +85°C fanless extended temp operation with no moving parts
- Corrosion-resistant, aluminum chassis sealed against water and dust (IP67) ingress
- High-performance MIL-circular connectors
- Export jurisdiction: ITAR-free, U.S. Commerce EAR Controlled
- Embedded Gigabit Ethernet edge networking applications
- SWaP-constrained platforms
- Network-centric operations and situational awareness
- In-vehicle/aircraft LAN switching, static IP routing
- Fixed and rotary wing (un)manned air vehicles
- C4ISR technology refresh and LRU upgrades
|NET-20-11-01||DuraNET 20-11, 8x Port GbE Ethernet Switch, MIL-Circular connectors|
|CBL-NET-20-11-01||breakout cable set for NET-20-11-01 (mating circular to RJ-45, DB-9, banana plugs), separate power connector, keyed connectors|
The Digital Beachhead combines an Ethernet switch with a powerful Vehicle Management Computer to provide essential network services to ground vehicles. Housed in a small and lightweight rugged...
The Parvus DuraMAR 31-5915 is a rugged Cisco IOS-managed mobile router designed to extend enterprise networking infrastructure beyond the reach of traditional fixed-networks into mobile and...
Parvus DuraMAR 5915 MIL-STD Rugged Cisco 5915 Mobile IP Router Subsystem with Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Switch
The Parvus DuraMAR 5915 is a rugged Commercial-Off the Shelf (COTS) Cisco IOS-managed secure mobile network router integrating Cisco’s 5915 Embedded Services Router (ESR) card in an ultra-rugged...
The Parvus DuraNET 20-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch optimized for size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) sensitive embedded computer network applications....
The Parvus DuraNET 30-2020 is an ultra-rugged 19-port Cisco IOS-managed Layer 2+ network switch subsystem integrating Cisco’s ESS 2020 Embedded Services Switch technology with an isolated...
The Parvus DuraNET 20-11 is an ultra-small form factor (SFF) rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) 8-port Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switch optimized for extremely demanding size, weight and power (SWaP) constrained vehicle and aircraft platforms exposed to harsh environmental and noisy electrical conditions (e.g. high altitude, extreme shock and vibration, extended temperatures, humidity, dust and water exposure, noisy EMI, and/or dirty power). The unit boasts an ultra-miniature “pocket sized” design with a physical size of roughly 10 in3 in volume, 0.50 lb in weight, and 5W typical power consumption. Bringing out Ethernet, power, console, and zeroize signals over micro-miniature MIL circular connectors, the unit is well suited for low size and weight applications with demanding electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements. Validated for military and civil aircraft use as well as ground vehicle installations, the 20-11 features integrated EMI and power filtering for the input voltages, spikes, surges, transients, and EMI/EMC compatibility requirements of MIL-STD- 704F, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-STD-461F, and RTCA/DO-160.
Not only does the DuraNET 20-11 deliver an ultra-low SWaP-optimized rugged design with IP67 dust and water ingress protection, but it also features the latest in carrier-grade, fully managed Ethernet switch technology to deliver new situational awareness and C4ISR capabilities for unmanned air and ground vehicles (UAVs, UGVs) and other SWaP constrained platforms deploying network connectivity at the tactical network edge. This fully managed, Layer 2+ switch provides a powerful set of carrier-grade networking features, including support for IPv4 and IPv6 multicast traffic, Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), port control (speed/mode/statistics, flow control), Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization, Link Aggregation (802.3ad), Simple Network Management Protocol v1/v2/v3 management, secure authentication (802.1X, ACLs, Web/CLI), redundancy (RSTP/MSTP), precision timing (IEEE-1588v2), port monitoring, IGMP Snooping, Built-in Test (BIT), and data zeroization. The unit also supports Layer 3 IPv4/IPv6 static routing for attached WAN/ radios.
This rugged system was engineered for high reliability and validated through extensive qualification testing for extreme EMI/EMC (MIL-STD- 461F, DO-160F) and environmental (MIL-STD-810G, DO-160) conditions. Extended temperature operation from -40 to +85°C, resistance to high shock and vibration, humidity, altitude, and dust/water ingress make the DuraNET 20-11 an extremely reliable Local Area Network (LAN) switching solution for technology refresh and new platforms to connect Ethernet enabled embedded devices, including computers, cameras, sensors, and command-and-control equipment deployed in digital networked architectures at the network edge.
For applications requiring shielded Quadrax connectivity, see related DuraNET 20-12 model, which provides 6-ports of Fast Ethernet in a similar miniature form factor.
Watch Mike Southworth demonstrate the DuraNET 20-11 at AUSA 2019.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.